Join Taron Egerton and The Cast Of Kingsman: The Golden Circle Along With These New Posters Tomorrow At San Diego Comic Con

15:10:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

As I prepare to sit glued to my computer dreaming of being at the San Diego Comic Con and sharing all the latest news and footage from the event, I have some exciting news to share with you all!


Tomorrow the cast of Kingsman: The Golden Circle will be taking to the famous Hall H at 11am PT to celebrate and discuss the film with screenwriter Jane Goldman and Kingsman co-creator and Comic-Con legend Dave Gibbons.

But before that happens and to prepare you all, I have some exciting new character posters for you all to enjoy. Take it away Eggsy...






Just give me to this film already please!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments