Christmas Has Arrived Early With These Kinder Chocolate Treats

15:30:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Christmas is all around us! Okay, so it's not really and I will agree that it is too early to start celebrating it yet - although it is my favourite time of the year - but I am here with a Christmas themed post. A chocolate one lovelies!


One of my favourite things about the festive season is sitting down in my cosy living room binging on a good TV show or watching a good old Christmas film with the right snacks. In our house, this normally means a tub of sweets.


This year though we will be adding some different stuff into the mix. With a little from the amazing Kinder team, my family and I will be enjoying these sweet chocolate treats that will have us all going back in time. Alright, I will admit that they already have aha!

One day in the week, a very big box arrived at my house. I knew it was coming but I had no clue what treats laid inside. And boy was it a delightful surprise. This year the team have gone all out and the bigger the better.


At the bottom of the box was a Kinder advent calendar, an item I thought only dreams made, a giant Kinder Egg, a Kinder Santa, festive boxes of their Kinder bars, a sweet letter to Santa and sweets gift set and the best of all, a Kinder toy with Kinder mini sweets at the bottom of it. All of which in festive packaging.

When we cracked one of the boxes open to see if there were any changes, we were so happy to find that there wasn't. Kinder at Christmas knows how to rule and it is going to make so many of us happy this year.


The sweet shapes and treats inside them will keep kids entertained on Christmas morning, as they are the perfect treats in stockings. Or as an alternative to the carrot and mince pie on Santa's plate, why not leave him a giant Kinder egg. I am sure that will go down a treat with Father Christmas and co (if you know what I mean!).

Kinder has always been present in our home. From giant Easter eggs to Kinder Egg treats if we had been good or as a special treat. And now it brings me so much happiness to know that our Christmas will include them too.


Find out more about the Kinder Christmas range on their website Lovelies. 

Blog Soon,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments