Cosmos DVD Review

07:30:00



Good Morning Lovelies, 

I will be the first to admit when I don’t understand. After getting an A-Level in film studies, doing a year of studying it at university and having been writing this blog for the past five years, I know a thing or two about films, but if I can’t get my head around them I find them very hard to watch.

This was how I felt throughout viewing the late director Andrzej Zulawski's, Cosmos, a film about two young men who arrive on a farm and find mysterious things happening that they can’t get over. Based on the best-selling Witold Grombowicz cult 1965 novel, the film goes from one extreme to another to give audiences one thrill-seeking ride.

However, with no key plot throughout the film, it becomes a feature that loses all hope of discussing or encouraging further viewing. It is a film made to blow the viewer's mind and this does just that. After finishing the film, you are left in a state of shock and wonder. What did you watch? And how is it really placed together like that? Just some of the questions you find yourself asking.

The film is made to make you think. It is a hard to watch feature, but if you can do it then definitely give it a go. Although it is best to leave all sense at the front door.

Cosmos has earned itself this…

3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments